|250mg x 30 pills||$34.95||$1.17|
|250mg x 60 pills||$64.95||$1.08||$4.95|
|250mg x 90 pills||$94.95||$1.06||$9.90|
|250mg x 120 pills||$119.95||$1.00||$19.85|
|250mg x 180 pills||$174.95||$0.97||$34.75|
|500mg x 30 pills||$39.95||$1.33|
|500mg x 60 pills||$69.95||$1.17||$9.95|
|500mg x 90 pills||$96.95||$1.08||$22.90|
|500mg x 120 pills||$109.95||$0.92||$49.85|
|500mg x 180 pills||$149.95||$0.83||$89.75|
|500mg x 360 pills||$289.95||$0.81||$189.45|
|750mg x 32 pills||$59.95||$1.87|
|750mg x 60 pills||$109.95||$1.83||$2.46|
|750mg x 92 pills||$164.95||$1.79||$7.41|
|750mg x 120 pills||$208.95||$1.74||$15.86|
|750mg x 180 pills||$299.95||$1.67||$37.27|
|1000mg x 30 pills||$79.95||$2.67|
|1000mg x 60 pills||$155.95||$2.60||$3.95|
|1000mg x 90 pills||$229.95||$2.56||$9.90|
|1000mg x 120 pills||$299.95||$2.50||$19.85|
Generic Cipro (Ciprofloxacin) is a drug used to treat a number of bacterial infections. It was discovered back in 1980 by Bayer pharmaceuticals and later officially approved by the FDA for oral administration in 1987. In 2004, Bayer pharmaceutical’s patent on Ciprofloxacin expired, making it an affordable and easily distributed antibacterial. WHO has also listed it among the essential medicines to treat bacterial infections.
Read more below on common bacterial diseases, how Generic Cipro works, side effects, the prices, and why you might consider online pharmacies to buy it OTC (without a prescription).
What Are the Common Types of Bacterial Diseases?
At one point in life, most of us have had a bacterial infection- diseases whereby bacterium invades the body tissue and begins to multiply. There are 3 significant types of bacterial infections:
- Sexual transmitted bacterial infections
Some well-known STDs bacterial infections include:
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Bacterial skin infections
- Impetigo that causes blisters or a yellow appearance
- Food-related Bacterial infections
Typical food bacterial infections include:
- Escherichia Coli
- Campylobacter jejuni.
What is Generic Cipro?
This is an antibiotic that kills and stunts bacterial growth. The drug is commonly used in treating extreme cases of Bacterial infections that other drugs could not treat. Generic Cipro can treat a wide range of diseases ranging from:
- Bone infections
- Urinary infections
- Skin infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Urinary infections
However, Generic Cipro pills bought over the counter (without a prescription) can have life-threatening effects if used to treat the following infections:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Bacterial sinusitis
- Complicated Urinary Tract complications.
What Dosages Are Available for Generic Cipro?
Dosage administration depends on the type of infection you have. Buying the medicine over the counter (without a prescription) is not recommended for extreme cases but rather commonly known infections.
Generic Cipro comes in tablet form. The tablet form bought over the counter (without a prescription) comes in different dosages, including 750 mg, 500mg, and 250mg.
Generic Cipro pills bought OTC (without a prescription), have a standard dosage administration of twice a day. Moreover, it is recommendable to take Ciprofloxacin with lots of water instead of chewing it.
The medicine can be taken before or after a meal. It is also advisable to avoid meals rich in dairy products or calcium.
If you have missed a dosage, do not take double doses but rather take it as soon as you remember. Besides, avoid taking overdoses and sharing Ciprofloxacin bought over the counter (without a prescription) with others as it may cause serious side effects.
Side Effects of Generic Cipro
The common side effects of Generic Cipro include:
- Abdominal pain
- Bad taste in the mouth
Cipro can also have extreme side effects:
- Severe diarrhea with blood and mucus. If this happens for 4 consecutive days, it is best to consult a doctor.
- Extreme anxiousness, sleeplessness, and short term memory loss.
- Abdominal pains and general body weakness.
Where Can I Buy Generic Cipro?
You can get the Generic Cipro from online pharmacies at affordable prices.
Online pharmacies have become a convenient place for buying Cipro due to favorable costs and multiple customer-friendly perks. Some common benefits of Generic Cipro for sale online you might not get with OTC drugs (without a prescription) include:
- Affordable prices. The price is quite low, and you can buy the medicine OTC (without a prescription). Online pharmacies offer discounts depending on the number of medicines you buy and the coupon codes available.
- Close to zero shipping fees. In many online shops, the price of shipping is quite low or sometimes free of charge. This is ideal if you don’t have the chance to buy it from a physical store.
- Moneyback guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the Generic Cipro product you buy, most online pharmacies allow you to claim your money back. This, however, depends on the terms and conditions listed by the seller and the type of drug offered.
- Buy without a prescription. Generic Cipro does not require any prescription when bought from online pharmacies.